Monday, January 31, 2011

Meet Char @ Crap I've Made



If you're following me as a Crafting with the Stars contestant then you know each of us are paired up with a "star".  Lucky for me my star is Char @ Crap I've Made.  



Isn't she cute?  She's funny and easy-going, too. 
  
And, I'm here to tell you, you really have to make a trip to her blog and check it out.  

You're going to find all sorts of cool stuff including this one tutorial everyone needs to bookmark...


Char has a tutorial for hemming jeans (leaving the original stitching) that will knock your socks off!  I'm seriously impressed and you will be, too.  You can't even tell it but she took more than 2 inches off this pair and they still look just like the day they were born.  

Don't believe it? Check it out *here* and tell Char I said "hi"!

Oh, and don't forget to vote...
You've only got until tomorrow night at 10pm MST!




I can't tell you which project is mine but maybe you can guess.  You should leave me a comment telling me which one you think it is!!!!


If you enjoyed this post (and, gosh, I hope you did) please BECOME A FOLLOWER!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... the tutorial for hemming jeans is wonderful! I have the hardest time finding jeans the right length (short enough), so this will be perfect for me!!! Thank you for sharing Char's brain with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindy! I'm almost 100% positive that you made the bow front bird chest. Love it!! I'm one of your competitors:o) You blew us all out of the water:o)(if indeed it was you;o)) Good luck on the rest of the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is fan-freaking-tastic!

    Thanks for the nice feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I voted. I am positive you did the dresser with the birds. Fantastic. But I knew it would be. Loving how fun crafting with the stars is. Even told my girlfriends (who are not blog crazy like me) to go vote. Have a great week Lindy.
    Hugs, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindy, last week I read your entire blog! Swear! I found you...started reading...and couldn't stop! I have literally never done that before. I love your blog, you are so flippin' talented! I know for sure which project is yours (Bow Front Bird Chest) and I voted for it! hehe. Best of luck! I'm gonna follow your site (if I'm not already). I'd be honored if you visited me sometime. :O)

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindy- You are a lucky gal to be working with her...she is very talented! What fun~ Diana

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're leaving a comment. I can't wait to read it...L.