Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm a Contestant on Crafting with the Stars

Oh, yes! You heard me right...
I'm a Crafting with the Stars contestant @ Sew Dang Cute!

It's Season 2 and I'm in!  I can't believe it!
(This was my second try but I'm over not making it on Season One, I am.  I'm fine now, really, just fine...)
I'm shaking in my boots!


And who am I paired up with?  None other than the very creative and talented Char @ Crap I've Made!
  Perfect. For me anyway.  It's just me and you, babe!

Round one voting starts Monday, January 24th -- I won't let you forget.




If you enjoyed this post (and, gosh, I hope you did) please BECOME A FOLLOWER!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats and best of luck:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, lindy!!! looking forward to your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that is EXCITING. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Char is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, I love your work and it will be so fun to see all the great stuff you're going to make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not at all familiar with Crafting with the Stars, but it sounds very exciting. Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds cool! I'm not familiar with it, but sounds fun none the less. :o) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Lindy!!! You deserve it. You're so talented. Just point me in the direction to vote. You've got mine that's for sure. So glad you made it. I'd be scared but you, you have no reason to be. You're gonna soar through this with flying colors.
    Hugs~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrat Lindy! I can't wait to see what you do. You will be a huge success I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Lindy! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!Good luck and blow their sock off!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm excited you're leaving a comment. I can't wait to read it...L.